The µ-Volume Sample Holder for ElastoSens™ Bio was designed for biologists and chemists
The µ-Volume Sample Holder of the ElastoSens™ Bio was specifically designed for applications in which sample volume is limited such as blood coagulation, biomaterials (hydrogels) and tissue engineering.
All the pieces needed for preparing and holding the sample as well as the adaptor to the ElastoSens™ Bio are autoclavable. They were designed for an easy manipulation with the assistance of sterile tweezers or by hand. The µ-volume sample holder is reusable and easy to clean.
The sample holder containing the sample can be stored in a 12-well plate with culture medium, saline solution, or other media, and tested multiple times over time.
NON-DESTRUCTIVE, CONTACT FREE MECHANICAL TESTING FOR BIOLOGISTS AND MATERIAL SCIENTISTS
We designed the µ-Volume Sample Holder of the ElastoSens™ Bio for tissue engineering and biomaterials. Biologists and material scientists can test the mechanical properties of soft tissues and biomaterials while still taking advantage from the ElastoSens™ Bio unique capabilities:
- Test the mechanical properties of 200µL samples;
- Test under sterile conditions: autoclave the µ-Volume Sample Holder and test on the ElastoSens™ Bio inside the flow hood;
- Test the mechanical properties of sterile samples without contact thanks to the vibration-based technology of the ElastoSens™ Bio;
- Use a non-destructive mechanical testing instrument to keep the sample safe and undamaged after repeated tests over time;
- Retest the same biological sample over time and keep it sterile between tests.
Testing the mechanical properties of polyacrylamide using the µ-volume sample holder of the ElastoSens™ Bio
µ-VOLUME SAMPLE HOLDER: A NEST FOR SOFT AND FRAGILE ENGINEERED TISSUES
START MASTERING THE MECHANICS OF TISSUES
If you are already a user of ElastoSens™ Bio, you can order online the µ-Volume Sample Holder on our e-store:
If you don’t currently use the ElastoSens™ Bio, please contact us: