MECHANICAL TESTER FOR HYDROGELS AND BIOMATERIALS
The ElastoSens™ Bio is a mechanical tester specifically designed for measuring the viscoelastic properties of soft biomaterials used in the life sciences and biomedical fields. Its contactless technology allows for non-destructive mechanical testing, enhancing the repeatability and sensitivity of the measurements.
Combined with its easy operation, the ElastoSens™ Bio is a valuable tool in research, R&D, and quality control processes for biologists, chemists, engineers, and material scientists.
Evolution of shear modulus (G’) of a photo-crosslinked hydrogel at two concentrations
Evolution of shear modulus (G’) of kidney tissue during collagenase enzymatic degradation
How is the ElastoSens™ Bio used by scientists?
What are the differences between ElastoSens™ Bio and rheometers or compression testing?
& contact free measurements
- Test non-destructively the viscoelastic properties of bulk hydrogels, 3D bioprinted scaffolds and 3D cell-laden hydrogels.
- Apply programmable thermo and photo (UV) stimulations to deeply analyze your material.
- Follow the evolution of the same sample from formation to degradation non-destructively and over long periods of time.
- Get advanced and personalized Soft Matter Analytics™
- Accelerate your formulation process while improving repeatability.
- Test bioengineered tissues in a cell-friendly and sterile environment
- Operate a truly easy-to-use instrument designed for biologists, chemists and material scientists.
- Save time and material for R&D and QC operations
- Customize your own testing system with up to 5 instruments thanks to the modularity of the ElastoSens™ Bio.
- Optimize your investments with affordable instruments that fit your needs and budget.
Application Lab Technician,
Rousselot Biomedical, Belgium
Advanced Biomatrix, USA