MECHANICAL TESTING INSTRUMENT FOR HYDROGELS AND BIOMATERIALS
The ElastoSens™ Bio is a mechanical tester specifically designed for measuring the viscoelastic properties of soft biomaterials used in the life sciences and biomedical fields. Its contactless technology allows for non-destructive mechanical testing, enhancing the repeatability and sensitivity of the measurements.
Combined with its easy operation, the ElastoSens™ Bio is a valuable tool in research, R&D, and quality control processes for biologists, chemists, engineers, and material scientists.
What are the differences between ElastoSens™ Bio and rheometers or compression testing?
How is the ElastoSens™ Bio used by scientists?
Evolution of shear modulus (G’) of a photo-crosslinked hydrogel at two concentrations
Evolution of shear modulus (G’) of kidney tissue during collagenase enzymatic degradation
Benefits of non-invasive
& contact free measurements
- Test non-destructively the viscoelastic properties of bulk hydrogels, 3D bioprinted scaffolds and 3D cell-laden hydrogels.
- Apply programmable thermo and photo (UV) stimulations to deeply analyze your material.
- Follow the evolution of the same sample from formation to degradation non-destructively and over long periods of time.
- Get advanced and personalized Soft Matter Analytics™
- Accelerate your formulation process while improving repeatability.
- Test bioengineered tissues in a cell-friendly and sterile environment
- Operate a truly easy-to-use instrument designed for biologists, chemists and material scientists.
- Save time and material for R&D and QC operations
- Customize your own testing system with up to 5 instruments thanks to the modularity of the ElastoSens™ Bio.
- Optimize your investments with affordable instruments that fit your needs and budget.
"ElastoSens Bio helps further characterize existing products and to support the development of our new products and those of our customers. The samples tested can still be used after characterization in the ElastoSens Bio or for another type of test (dosage, texture, ...) allowing us to better understand each sample’s particular behaviour in the applications of our customers.“
Application Lab Technician,
Rousselot Biomedical, Belgium
"ElastoSens Bio can accurately provide reliable results reporting the kinetic curve including the lag, rise and plateau of the gelation curve."
Advanced Biomatrix, USA