Test smarter with ElastoSens™ Bio and discover the power of Soft Matter Analytics™ to bring soft biomaterials to life.
We manufacture the ElastoSens™ Bio for Life Sciences applications. ElastoSens™ Bio is a smart, non-destructive and patented analytical instrument that unlocks the access to crucial information on the viscoelasticity of soft biomaterials and medical devices for R&D, quality insurance and process control.
“ElastoSens Bio can accurately provide reliable results reporting the kinetic curve including the lag, rise and plateau of the gelation curve.”
& contact free measurements
- Test non-destructively the viscoelastic properties of bulk hydrogels, 3D bioprinted scaffolds and 3D cell-laden hydrogels.
- Apply programmable thermo and photo (UV) stimulations to deeply analyze your material.
- Follow the evolution of the same sample from formation to degradation non-destructively and over long periods of time.
- Get advanced and personalized Soft Matter Analytics™
- Accelerate your formulation process while improving repeatability.
- Test bioengineered tissues in a cell-friendly and sterile environment
- Operate a truly easy-to-use instrument designed for biologists, chemists and material scientists.
- Save time and material for R&D and QC operations
- Customize your own testing system with up to 5 instruments thanks to the modularity of the ElastoSens™ Bio.
- Optimize your investments with affordable instruments that fit your needs and budget.
Great projects deserve great features
“ElastoSens Bio helps further characterize existing products and to support the development of our new products and those of our customers. The samples tested can still be used after characterization in the ElastoSens Bio or for another type of test (dosage, texture, …) allowing us to better understand each sample’s particular behaviour in the applications of our customers.“