We manufacture the ElastoSens™ Bio for Life Sciences applications. ElastoSens™ Bio is a smart, non-destructive and patented analytical instrument that unlocks the access to crucial information on the viscoelasticity of soft biomaterials and medical devices for R&D, quality insurance and process control.
David Bagley, President,
Advanced Biomatrix, USA
- Test non-destructively the viscoelastic properties of bulk hydrogels, 3D bioprinted scaffolds and 3D cell-laden hydrogels.
- Apply programmable thermo and photo (UV) stimulations to deeply analyze your material.
- Follow the evolution of the same sample from formation to degradation non-destructively and over long periods of time.
- Get advanced and personalized Soft Matter Analytics™
- Accelerate your formulation process while improving repeatability.
- Test bioengineered tissues in a cell-friendly and sterile environment
- Operate a truly easy-to-use instrument designed for biologists, chemists and material scientists.
- Save time and material for R&D and QC operations
- Customize your own testing system with up to 5 instruments thanks to the modularity of the ElastoSens™ Bio.
- Optimize your investments with affordable instruments that fit your needs and budget.
Great projects deserve great features
Application Lab Technician,
Rousselot Biomedical, Belgium